VSO/ITTAT/Whatever!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're smarter now!

5 posters

Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting

Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting Empty Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting

Post  Vandal Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 am

If you haven't seen this already then you'll be surprised. I just thought Google went through these pictures and censored them.
    Karen
    Karen
    Newbie 1st Class

Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting Empty Re: Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting

Post  Karen Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Ummm.....what the hell was she doing anyway??????? Weird.
    38th Defender
    38th Defender
    Executive Newbie

Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting Empty Re: Google Streetview Camera Caught Somethign Interesting

Post  38th Defender Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Being in a car lets you cover more ground than being on foot. Clearly, she was asking the driver if they had seen her pants, which seem to have left her. Pants can be very sneaky.
    Feenix
    Feenix
    Newbie 1st Class

Post  Feenix Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Image is no longer available. Sad. No
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Karen wrote:Ummm.....what the hell was she doing anyway??????? Weird.

Are you being thick? The description does call her a "Working Girl". What does it seem like she's doing?

I'll have to find the picture somewhere.
    Karen
    Karen
    Newbie 1st Class

Post  Karen Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Actually Matt, I was being legally blind. I genuinely did not see that there even WAS a description.

And really, even if you came out an told me she was a prostitute, I'd probably wonder how she was getting away with being half naked in public without being arrested. If she just finished her deed, I'd wonder why in the heck she didn't just dress in the car. It honestly looks more like she was just strolling along, heh. So yes, I still wonder "what the heck" she was doing.
    Jeana
    Jeana

Post  Jeana Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

do you have any idea what kind of vehicle drives around and takes those pictures? i always wonder how it's done, or if we'd be able to spot it. google maps blows my mind, i'm really glad my own house isn't on there in street view (YET!)
    Karen
    Karen
    Newbie 1st Class

Post  Karen Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am

Mine is!!!!!

I tried to post the link but I messed it up. Either way....you can see my house in the street view. I flipped when I discovered it a few weeks ago. Ray was just like, "meh."
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:09 am

Karen wrote:Actually Matt, I was being legally blind. I genuinely did not see that there even WAS a description.

And really, even if you came out an told me she was a prostitute, I'd probably wonder how she was getting away with being half naked in public without being arrested. If she just finished her deed, I'd wonder why in the heck she didn't just dress in the car. It honestly looks more like she was just strolling along, heh. So yes, I still wonder "what the heck" she was doing.

I apologize about calling you thick when you genuinely did not see it. Two things: She is getting away with it because the picture was not from the United States. It seemed to be Mexico or something. The street names were definitely foreign. Second thing is that Google Street View is done by a truck that has 360 degrees of cameras. It drives slowly down a street just taking pictures. If you google it you'll probably find someone who took a snapshot of it. It's pretty cool!
    38th Defender
    38th Defender
    Executive Newbie

Post  38th Defender Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

I'm pretty sure it was in Spain, where (like the state of New York) it is legal for a woman to be topless. You can still get in trouble for being naked from the waist down though.
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 am

Unfortunately, this image is no longer available at all. Apparently no one on the Internet thought to screenshot it before Google took it down. Doh!
    Jeana
    Jeana

Post  Jeana Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 pm

oh, that's so weird that it's taken by a van that drives slowly with a 360 degree camera. somehow i imagined it like that... some slow and creepy moving vehicle that just drives by and you can't stop it. do they edit out lots of cars/people in the shots? somehow everything looks more 'empty' than it usually is. my aunt & uncle laugh because when their picture was taken, it was halloween season, so there are fake spider webs on the bushes and a leaf-stuffed scarecrow sitting on a chair in the front yard. ha ha!
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, they edit license plates and faces all the time. Personally, I haven't seen one these vehicles, but supposedly they look pretty crazy. There are probably pictures online somewhere.
    Jeana
    Jeana

Post  Jeana Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

i wonder if it's something like this...

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2584018127_c2701eaef8_o.jpg

getting pulled over by the police, haha. that does look very suspicious.
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Jeana wrote:i wonder if it's something like this...

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/2584018127_c2701eaef8_o.jpg

getting pulled over by the police, haha. that does look very suspicious.

That is likely to be exactly it although I did not know they did it with Prius. I think make and model of the vehicle varies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:35 pm