VSO/ITTAT/Whatever!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're smarter now!

+3
38th Defender
Command007
Vandal
7 posters

Favorite Game?

Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Favorite Game? Empty Favorite Game?

Post  Vandal Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

What is your favorite game that you are playing right now? At the moment I have put Fallout 3 aside and I started playing Burnout Paradise. It's fun to just smash into stuff. Nice and simple for a change.
    Command007
    Command007
    Executive Newbie

Favorite Game? Empty Re: Favorite Game?

Post  Command007 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm

I haven't really been playing video games much of late. I still play COD: World at War once and a while (there is actually a second map pack coming out soon) and Rock Band 2 from time to time. I actually just downloaded the Taking Back Sunday song pack with "MakeDamnSure", it's a fun song to play bass on. Also got the the Social Distortion song pack with "Story of My Life" which is fun too.

The next game I will probably even buy is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It looks sooooooo good.
    38th Defender
    38th Defender
    Executive Newbie

Post  38th Defender Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

I've been going through Starcraft again, will soon start Brood War again, in preparation for the possible release of Starcraft II later this year.
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 am

Command007 wrote:The next game I will probably even buy is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It looks sooooooo good.

I saw that at E3 and it looks amazing! Do you have an Xbox 360 or PS3?
    robEdukes
    robEdukes
    Temp

Post  robEdukes Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm

My favorite game that im playing right now has to be Red Faction: Guerrilla. Its a great Grand Theft Auto style game that has the capabilities to smash and destroy all buildings and stuff and it takes place on Mars
    Feenix
    Feenix
    Newbie 1st Class

Post  Feenix Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Fallout 3 has been consuming most of my gaming time. I've only got about 15 more map markers to explore before I've covered the entire map, then I'll finish the main story quests, and then I'll work my way through the DLC.

Rock Band 2 will always be in my cycle. Now that I've got some free time, I'm going to go through the endless setlist on guitar, and possibly bass and vocals eventually.

Other games that I've been playing a little big include Lego Star Wars: TCS, Viva Pinata, and Eternal Sonata.

My favorite game still is, and always will be, Final Fantasy Tactics (though the Gamecube/Wii Fire Emblem games and Smash Bros. give it a bit of a run for its money). I'm sure I'll attempt another playthrough soon enough.
    Command007
    Command007
    Executive Newbie

Post  Command007 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 am

Vandal wrote:
    Command007 wrote:The next game I will probably even buy is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It looks sooooooo good.

Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am

Command007 wrote:
    Vandal wrote:

What is your tag? I don't think I added you yet. Mine is AnomalousVandal. They system made that up based on my email address and I kept it.
    Command007
    Command007
    Executive Newbie

Post  Command007 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm

My tag on 360 is PSUBlueAndWhite.

Everyone else who has an xbox live account, please post your gamer tag. Adam, you gave me yours a while back, but I lost it.
    jss328
    jss328

Post  jss328 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 am

My favorite game right now, though not the full version, is the demo for Fight Night 4 for PS3. I know almost nothing about boxing, but this game is ridiculously fun. It's just done so well...landing a clean blow is a rewarding feeling. If anyone may happen to get this game, let me know and we can have a few online bouts!
    Vandal
    Vandal
    Junior Petty Poster

Post  Vandal Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm

My favorite game right now, though not the full version, is the demo for Fight Night 4 for PS3. I know almost nothing about boxing, but this game is ridiculously fun. It's just done so well...landing a clean blow is a rewarding feeling. If anyone may happen to get this game, let me know and we can have a few online bouts!

I think Rob has that game or at least the demo of it.
    38th Defender
    38th Defender
    Executive Newbie

Post  38th Defender Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 am

I've now completed Starcraft and picked up the First Final Fantasy for some odd reason. I'm using a party of two Red Mages, a White Mage, and a Black Mage. Death and ruin await! Has anyone else played this game?
    Dewser
    Dewser
    Junior Newbie

Post  Dewser Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Fallout 3 is in my top 3 and it bounces between that and Fable 2. Damn you developers and your DLCs!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm